Koodo Community

Community

Solved

will 'automatic top-up' pay my base plan on my renewal date?

Now my balance is $0.00 and next renewal date would be Aug 26. My base plan is $15 and I have already chosen $15 as Top-Up Amount for 'automatic top-up' yesterday.

I would like to know whether I need to do something else. I am not sure when will this 'automatic top-up' get money from my cc to renew my plan? Do I need to top up $15 manually for the first time?

Many thanks.
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 14 August 2015, 15:31

If you registered your credit card for automatic top-ups then you dont have to worry about topping up yourself. No need to do it manually the first time, thats only on postpaid. The system will automatically charge your card when its time to renew your base plan on August 26th and will proceed to do the same every month.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
If you registered your credit card for automatic top-ups then you dont have to worry about topping up yourself. No need to do it manually the first time, thats only on postpaid. The system will automatically charge your card when its time to renew your base plan on August 26th and will proceed to do the same every month.