Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why won't it let me change my plan?

Why won't it let me change my plan? I've been with the company for years and have an out dated plan and would like to upgrade. It keeps telling me that either I haven't been with the company for 3 months or haven't paid my first bill or I am on the spending limit program. I have been with the company for a long time and have paid all my bills and as far as I know I am not on any spending limit.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had an exactly same page/ message with you about a week ago. And I checked my self serve just now and it's working. It could be system hiccup. Try to clear browsing data/ history and try again.
Mayumi wrote:

I had an exactly same page/ message with you about a week ago. And I checked my self serve just ...

how do i clear the browsing data and history?
Userlevel 7
Mayumi wrote:

I had an exactly same page/ message with you about a week ago. And I checked my self serve just ...

What browser are you using?
Userlevel 6
Hi Serena, were you able to change your plan? Keep us updated! Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
I'm having this exact same problem, I'm on the old tab system. My billing date is the 11th, and so my tab balance became positive today, the 13th. I've been a customer for over a year, and have never had billing issues, I also am not on a spending limit program. Does this have to do with me using preauthorized credit payments? Koodo will not actually charge my credit card for this billing cycle until June 26th. I've tried to pay it immediately, but the system says this would be an over-payment since I have no balance owing.
Userlevel 5
Erk1/2 wrote:

I'm having this exact same problem, I'm on the old tab system. My billing date is the 11th, and ...

Hey Eric, We would be happy to assist you, however, we cannot access your account on the Community. You can give us a call at *611 from a Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 (landline) so that we can look into this. Thank you! ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
I have the same problem.  Have a positive tab, been with koodo for years, no reason why I shouldn't be able to switch to a new plan.  I am not paying for the privilege of talking to a human being because of Koodo's inability to get their we site working properly.
Userlevel 7
Jacqui Gill wrote:

I have the same problem.  Have a positive tab, been with koodo for years, no reason why I sh...

There is no fee to speak to customer service or tech support. You only pay a fee if you have the rep make a change you could've made yourself via self serve and since you cannot make this change yourself, There is no fee.