Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why isn't or when will my new plan be in effect?

So i just changed online on my self serve account from $30 that has no data to a $50 plan which includes 1 GB of data but my phone shows that i have no data, what do i do?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Make sure data is enabled on your device, for one. Also try taking out the SIM card/battery (if applicable) for about a minute and then putting it back together.
Userlevel 1
Do you have data enabled on your phone? Did you initiate a data block from Koodo, earlier?
Mo D. wrote:

Do you have data enabled on your phone? Did you initiate a data block from Koodo, earlier?

yes i do have data enabled from my phone and i did not initiate a data block from koodo
Mo D. wrote:

ok i just double checked my plan and i do have data block, i removed it from my plan and its working now, Thank you very much!!!
Userlevel 1
Mo D. wrote:

Alrighty. Glad to know it was a quick, easy and pain free fix. Enjoy your data. But, as with gambling: know your limit, stay within it.
Mo D. wrote:

Got that covered. I put a reminder and a limit to my data so its all good. Thanks again : )