Koodo Community

Community

Solved

WHY IS MY PHONE BILL SO EXPENSIVE ALL THE SUDDEN??!?!

I pay about 70$ a month for my phone.. I just received a text to my phone saying my next bill is 137.76$.... I did pay my last bill late but I doubt that the charge would be 67$ for a late fee.. Even if I went over on my data I just don't understand how come the price is so high.. I have unlimited calls local&Canada wide and unlimited texting..How come my bill is so expensive?.. ALSO,.. I've paid my phone bills late before and this has never happened..

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Take a look at the "Account Detail" section of the bill. Anything there seem out of the ordinary?
it wont let me access my account either
Userlevel 4
Lauren McGrath wrote:

When you try to access your account, what happens? We can't access bills here so we would need to get more details from you, please 🙂
Lauren McGrath wrote:

it asks for my drivers license #, and then when I put it in it says its wrong?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How late did you pay it? If payment was received after the billing close date the payment will not be reflected on the next bill.
I paid my last bill on Thursday. And I got the text saying that my next E-bill is ready yesterday at 1
Lauren McGrath wrote:

I paid my last bill on Thursday. And I got the text saying that my next E-bill is ready yesterday...

they are just a bunch of bandits virginis number 1
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lauren McGrath wrote:

I paid my last bill on Thursday. And I got the text saying that my next E-bill is ready yesterday...

Please don't revive 3 year old threads just to troll, Grant, thank you!
Userlevel 7
How did you pay? Credit cards are instant, but banking payments take several business days to go through, so I'm thinking it won't show up yet.
I paid at my bank.. so that might be it. ok thanks