Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why is a plan with CANADA WIDE talk/text/data only available in Manitoba and Saskatchewan? Why does Koodo hate the rest of Canada??!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
There are Canada wide talk/text/data plans for every province. I'm assuming you're talking about the promos for those provinces. People have asked this in the past, but the main reason koodo gives us is regional competition. It would be awesome if those plans were available for the rest of Canada though 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Same thing as why is the gas or any other item cheaper in other provinces
Userlevel 7
Long ago, when El Tabador was still rising in the ranks as a luchador, his many matches brought him to Manitoba, He was struggling to make ends meet and was sleeping in discarded matchbox cars and dating Barbie's lesser known but value minded cousin, Jem. Jem was pretty but very Jealous of her cousin and Barbie's boyfriend Ken. One night Jem got a call from Barbie. Ken had just gotten some big deal modeling contract and had gotten her a new cellphone. Barbie was calling just to brag. Jem was polite but furious when she hung up the phone. "Apparently that chick has everything now, the house, the corvette, and you should see her closet." Details of the contract were sketchy but apparently Ken was going to be the spokesperson for the a regional carrier in Manitoba and Saskatchewan. Jem was in tears and told El Tabador she loved him but wanted to be better than Barbie for just one thing, "anything" Later that week, El Tabador had just finished annihilation of his opponents when he was approached by a representative of Koodo Mobile. They said they wanted to talk and wanted Tabby to represent them in a nationwide advertising campaign! The money would be phenomenal! He and Jem would be able to move out of Barbies old trailer and finally get their dream house. "I have but one condition" said El Tabador. "No matter what, you must always be ultra competitive with any plans offered by any carrier in Manitoba or Saskatchewan " They reached a deal, papers were signed and El Tabador returned home to tell Jem the good news. But Jem wasn't there. On the table in their two bedroom trailer was a note explaining how Jem had run off to join a traveling Canadian high wire act. She explained that as a child she was always good at walking a tight rope. That she loved him but wanted more out of life. She also explained that the Flying Muchaho Brothers would never travel to Manitoba or Saskatchewan again, so she probably wouldn't see him ever again. Canada had stolen his love. El Tabador wasn't bitter or angry, he understood her longing for getting more out of life and he decided to devote his life to making Canadians aware they should expect more from their mobile carrier. He has never forgotten to make sure Manitoba and Saskatchewan get ultra competitive rates so he can stick it to Ken and Barbie in memory of the time he spent with Jem.
I like the Ken Barbie and Jem story better. Just to make matters more clear when in manitoba there is only one telus tower on the Richardson building so your coverage only works within about a 15 mile radius. at least that was my experience.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jimmy_46 wrote:

I like the Ken Barbie and Jem story better. Just to make matters more clear when in manitoba ther...

This is a three months old thread 🙂 I would imagine the OP got the picture by now especially since they never came back in this thread to follow up 🙂