Koodo Community

Community

Solved

why i cannot change my plan, it is said that there was an unexpected error. Please try again later.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried a different browser or clearing your browsers cache? Note that you can change your plan once per billing cycle. If you are a new customer you need to wait until you are in your first full billing cycle.
I have the same problem, tried 3 different browsers, different devices, cleared cache, etc.  I followed up with a phone call to Koodo, I was told there is a problem with my account such that even they could not change it, and they are forwarding my problem to the techs, promised a return call within a few days.  I've also submitted an email, nor response, but I did get a survey asking me to rate their email support.  Waiting for a week now for someone to get back to me, stuck with a plan that costs more than the currently advertised one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Vlad B wrote:

I have the same problem, tried 3 different browsers, different devices, cleared cache, etc. ...

I would call Koodo again if you waited this long. This time choose option 6 for tech support and explain your situation.

For changing plan: if you are still on the old tab system and/or have a negative tab, you will need to pay off your tab to switch to a new plan.