Koodo Community
Solved

why can’t I upgrade my plan to the promotions advertised on koodo website

• 29 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I tried to upgrade my plan to one that is advertised on the Koodo website but when I go to self service, it doesn’t appear as I choice. Being a long time Koodo customer, you’d think they’d want to make their customers happy!

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 29 August 2020, 19:39

Are you also upgrading your phone?  Those promos are for new activation or phone upgrad.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you also upgrading your phone?  Those promos are for new activation or phone upgrad.

No I’m not upgrading my phone. Just got a new one not quite a year ago. I just saw that it was for new activations but they should also offer to existing customers. I’ve had my whole family switch to them years ago and we are loyal to kodoo. That being said, I am now looking for better deals at other phone companies. If I find a better deal, I’ll be bringing with me the family members and friends I recommended to switch to Koodo. They all follow my lead and trust me to get the best deals for the best prices!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No I’m not upgrading my phone. Just got a new one not quite a year ago. I just saw that it was for new activations but they should also offer to existing customers. I’ve had my whole family switch to them years ago and we are loyal to kodoo. That being said, I am now looking for better deals at other phone companies. If I find a better deal, I’ll be bringing with me the family members and friends I recommended to switch to Koodo. They all follow my lead and trust me to get the best deals for the best prices!

You can always find better deals as new customer at other providers. You must get some deals when you upgrade your phone(s).

There is no reason to be loyal to one company anymore unless you have a great promo plan from long time ago. If you see great deals, then you should grab it when you can.

Userlevel 7

You may be able to convince a live agent to upgrade your plan with the new promotion by referring to a similar deal with a competitor. May only works with some of the online support agents who will try to find a way to keep you as a Koodo customer (based on personal experience).

How do you get to speak to an actual rep? It keeps sending me to Koodo chat assist and then They hang up

Userlevel 7

Your best bet is to keep trying to get a callback via Koodo chat.

Koodo Chat                                       www.koodomobile.com/chat

Ask for a callback from Chat         #helpss

OR Facebook/Koodo                      https://www.facebook.com/Koodo