Koodo Community

Why can't I change my rate plan in self serve? The website is broken

• 26 March 2021
  • 3 replies

For two weeks now I’ve logged into Self-Serve and tried to change my rate plan, for two weeks it has shown my existing plan but no other options. I’ve tried cache clearing, different browsers, different devices, it just will not load. Is Self-Serve just broken?

I’m currently on a medium? refurb phone tab balance. Not an XL Tab plan. All bills up to date and paid.

The ‘Choose your new plan’ used to just hang as if it was going to load, but never would, now it won’t load at all.

Help! Am I missing something obvious?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you’ve done all the browser stuff and are selecting the tab appropriate options for the amount your plan is...well more should show up regardless...then send a private message to Koodo via FB Messenger or DM via Twitter to get some technical support on the matter and a manual change. Since you can’t do it yourself clearly, you shouldn’t get charged.

I am having the exact same problem! When I select Change my plan, the next screen starts to load and then the screen goes black. 

I am trying to change my plan so that I can add data.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the exact same problem! When I select Change my plan, the next screen starts to load and then the screen goes black. 

I am trying to change my plan so that I can add data.

Try a different browser, device, clearing the cache/cookies, etc. And if that doesn't work then you contact Koodo as Goran mentioned above.