Koodo Community
Question

WHERE IS OUR REFER-A-FRIEND MONEY????

• 8 January 2022
  • 8 replies

Koodo admits they owe us money for the refer-a-friend program - SINCE SEPTEMBER 2021 - WHERE IS OUR MONEY?????

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you said they “admitted’, did you get in touch with a rep? or there was an email confirmation about it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Koodo admits they owe us money for the refer-a-friend program - SINCE SEPTEMBER 2021 - WHERE IS OUR MONEY?????

Did you fill out the form at the bottom of the following link to inquire about the status of your referral? The team will usually get back to you within 3 business days. You can visit the link for more information. https://buyapowa-embedded-koodo.herokuapp.com/common/contact

I have been speaking with Koodo representatives since August 2021 to try to resolve this situation.  They admitted they owe me the money but can’t figure out why it is not being processed.  So yes, they legitimately owe me this money and are blatantly just not paying it.  Now they are saying that the original temporary Koodo phone number they gave me does not even exist so that is the new excuse they are using for not reimbursing me  - even though I sent them a copy of the contract showing that exact number.  I am extremely frustrated as I switched to Koodo from Virgin because of similar BS and now it looks like I will have to switch again.  Perhaps Koodo can use the assistance of CCTS.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Linda Ann Way @Edwards

Are you being referred or are you referring? 

Both actually - one spouse referring the other.  So I am on top of what is going on from both perspectives.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Both actually - one spouse referring the other.  So I am on top of what is going on from both perspectives.

If completing a referral prior to porting your number over may cause difficulties as the referal system would look for the temporary number. I think this may be happening here.

I'm surprised finding this temporary number is causing issues.

Let me flag this to a rep for you @Edwards 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Edwards 

We have sent you a PM, please check it out when you get the chance, as we’d need to check some more details with you. Thanks! 

OK thanks for your help - I will check it out.  Much appreciated.