Koodo Community

Community

where did my data go


Where did my data go? I'm on the $25 a month plan and I used to have 100mb of data. I see it's gone. The plan didn't reduce in price but the features did. Not cool Koodo. Give me back my data or loose me as a customer.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Scott,

Did you change plans? If you didn't that's odd. You sure it disappeared?
Robert wrote:

Hello Scott,

Did you change plans? If you didn't that's odd. You sure it disappeared?

The $25 plan had 100mb included just a few months ago. I didn't get a notification that it was changing.
I'm looking through past bills (that I just downloaded) and they are all showing 250kb of data. So I guess I never had and didn't check for the 100mb of data. The amount of data was listed as 100mb. I'd bet my life on it. Still not cool Koodo.
Userlevel 4
Scott Johnson wrote:

I'm looking through past bills (that I just downloaded) and they are all showing 250kb of data. S...

@Scott

250kb is usually part of the plan in order for you to be able to sent MMS. 100mb should be included as an add-on. Check your account on self-serve and find out if add-on is included.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm sure Koodo can arrange something with that problem but you would need to contact Koodo directly for that.
Well I am looking at a link on the left of this very page that says "Contact Koodo" is this not an official Koodo page?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Scott Johnson wrote:

Well I am looking at a link on the left of this very page that says "Contact Koodo" is this not a...

It's actually a support page driven largely by Koodo customers. If you need to interact with Koodo staff, you'll need to use the Contact link.

Reply