Koodo Community
Question

When is Koodo releasing Holiday Promos?

• 13 November 2013
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
  • New User
  • 342 replies
Last year this time of the year Koodo started holiday Promos. When is Koodo releasing Holiday promos this year. I am referring my friends but everyone is waiting for holiday deals before signing up. I see some 3rd party retailers started advertising deals, when will KOODO..

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No one knows. Just gotta keep an eye on on their site, Facebook, etc. Technically there is a current double the data promo for the $60 plan
Userlevel 7
Virgin recently launched double minutes/data for their $45, $55, and $65 Gold plans, which are essentially Koodo's 40/50/60 data plans with the equivalent of Koodo's Medium Tab charge built-in. I'm hoping Koodo matches it, too, for competition's sake.
Userlevel 5
Virgin recently launched double minutes/data for their $45, $55, and $65 Gold plans, which are es...Koodo should match it because they have matched most plans/prices for competition's sake.
Userlevel 2
Virgin recently launched double minutes/data for their $45, $55, and $65 Gold plans, which are es...Would be cool if Koodo did something above and beyond simply matching plans from the other guys. Maybe take the lead a little and up the ante, instead of simply following...
Userlevel 3
Don't expect it to happen! As mentioned in previous threads 3 provinces have promo plans right now. Merry Xmas MB,SK and QB!
Don't expect it to happen! As mentioned in previous threads 3 provinces have promo plans right no...But why would they offer promos for only three provinces?
Userlevel 7
Don't expect it to happen! As mentioned in previous threads 3 provinces have promo plans right no...Because they have special regional competition out there... however, it's been suggested that that's a bit unfair and there should be some more uniformity across Canada.