Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What was included in "The Must-Have Bundle" add-on?

After a long time on the same plan, I was exploring the add-ons to see whether it would be worthwhile to change things up.  One of my current add-ons is the discontinued Must-Have Bundle.

It's been such a long time since I first made my plan that I have no idea what this bundle includes, and since the add-on in question is no longer offered I am unable find this information on the website.

So before deciding if it's worth it to change up my plan, I need to know what the Must-Have Bundle includes. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When did you sign up with Koodo? How much do you pay for your add-ons?

Do you have self serve account?
You should be able to see what is your add-on through it.

How do I register for Self Serve:
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/registering/how-do-i-register-for-self-serve
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@ Benjamin, you should definitely consider changing plans. If I recall correctly the "must-have-bundle' referenced calling features, like voice mail etc. Since then our plans include those features at no extra cost. We have a plan currently that is $50, comes with 500 min, unlimited text, all the base calling features and 2gb of data. You'd be saving roughly $12 every month and have more than what you have now. Plan change is free online or we can do it for you for $10 via our call center.   
Bernard wrote:

@ Benjamin, you should definitely consider changing plans. If I recall correctly the "must-have-b...

Thanks a lot!  I was already considering that $50 plan, I just needed a refresher on my ancient add-on before deciding whether or not to take the plunge.