Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What time in the morning do my evenings minutes end?

I know that my evenings begin at 5pm, but I don't know whether they end at 7am or 8am.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
They end at 8AM.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

They end at 8AM.

8AM your time. Not any specific time zone. Yes, many people have asked that question.
Userlevel 3
So what happens if I make a call at 7:30am for one hour. Does the entire call count as evening, daytime, or half and half?
Userlevel 7
Moonmack wrote:

So what happens if I make a call at 7:30am for one hour. Does the entire call count as evening, ...

The way Koodo breaks down your call would be the first half an hour would be covered under your evening minutes and as soon as it passes 8 am it will switch back into your day time minutes.
Userlevel 2
My evening minutes begin at 6pm? Can I be sure that the end at 8am, or is there a chance that they'll end at 7am?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It should still be 8 but you can always check your plan details online or IIRC the self-serve app will tell you as well.
Userlevel 2
Goran wrote:

It should still be 8 but you can always check your plan details online or IIRC the self-serve app...

I've been all over the plan details and I can clearly see the start time, but I can't locate the end time. Any guidance, Goran?  (Thanks for your help, btw).

Userlevel 3
Goran wrote:

It should still be 8 but you can always check your plan details online or IIRC the self-serve app...

Evenings and weekends have always ended at 8am including expired/grandfathered plans
Userlevel 2
Goran wrote:

Thank you, Kelvin.  I think I will just trust that.  If it's not accurate, I am pretty certain that Koodo will find a mutually acceptable solution. They have been very cooperative whenever I misunderstood terms and conditions.