Koodo Community
Solved

What is the difference between these two $45 plans? Their names are both "Canada-wide $45".

The two plans that I am trying to choose between are both named “Canada-wide $45”

The only difference I see is that the plan I am not on has more data (3gb vs 1 gb). Are there any features I would be missing if I switched to the 3gb plan? Thank you.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 2 May 2021, 17:11

The two plans that I am trying to choose between are both named “Canada-wide $45”

The only difference I see is that the plan I am not on has more data (3gb vs 1 gb). Are there any features I would be missing if I switched to the 3gb plan? Thank you.

It doesn’t seem like there is much difference other than the fact that you will get 3GB of data.

The only possible thing that may be different is the rate for the additional data you use past your limit. I’m not sure how much they are charging you now, but it will go up to $13/100 MB if you choose to change your plan. 

View original

2 replies

That makes sense

It doesn’t seem like there is much difference other than the fact that you will get 3GB of data.

The only possible thing that may be different is the rate for the additional data you use past your limit. I’m not sure how much they are charging you now, but it will go up to $13/100 MB if you choose to change your plan. 

That makes sense! My current plan is only $10/100MB if I were to go over the limit so I guess that must be the difference. Thank you so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4