Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What is required in order to qualify for the large tab program?

Would like to know if Canadian ID or credit card is required to qualify for the Large Tab program

9 replies

Userlevel 7
It doesn't matter what Tab size you go with (Medium is my recommendation for a good mid-range to high end phone), you need 2 pieces of ID for postpaid service activation: one must be photo ID, both must be government issued, and one MUST be the 1 of the 3: driver's license, SIN card, or Canadian credit card.
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

It doesn't matter what Tab size you go with (Medium is my recommendation for a good mid-range to ...

I do beleive you need to have good credit for Tab L. I could be mistaken though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

It doesn't matter what Tab size you go with (Medium is my recommendation for a good mid-range to ...

You are correct, sir. Credit limit==no tab L.
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

Yay
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Lube
Userlevel 4
Jonathan I wrote:

What? ...wait....oohhhh, I see what you did there
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Hahahahaha! @ samsvoc Seriously laughed on that one 😃
WOW! Great indepth answer and very helpful. Thanks, Jonathan!
Userlevel 6
Steve, please do yourself a favor and do what Jonathan suggested, that is, getting a Tab Medium instead. We've done the calculations on the forum, and it can cost you up to $300 more alone just to get that $200 off the phone up front. So, in essence, you'll have to shell out $500 (over 20 months) to save $200 at the start. Tab Medium has proven to be the better Tab overall, value-wise! 🙂