Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What is PPU Call Forward Toll?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Was surfing through my plan and I'm asking myself what this add-on is?

10 replies

Userlevel 5
Basically it's the charge for using call forwarding. Not sure the exact rate but it's a fee for every call you get forwarded.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

Basically it's the charge for using call forwarding. Not sure the exact rate but it's a fee for ...

You can also get a call forwarding add-on for $3 a month
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jorden wrote:

Basically it's the charge for using call forwarding. Not sure the exact rate but it's a fee for ...

Thanks for the info. I was curious. Not interested in having those kind of services!
Userlevel 6
Out of curiosity... When you subscribe to the $3 addon, are you charged for the forwarded minutes like regular calls, or do you just pay $3 and forward to your heart's content (even if your plan doesn't have unlimited minutes) ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Some random Mobile Master wrote:

Out of curiosity... When you subscribe to the $3 addon, are you charged for the forwarded minute...

Good question. I would like to know this as well.
Userlevel 5

Out of curiosity... When you subscribe to the $3 addon, are you charged for the forwarded minute...

I can remember this debate happening on here a few months ago. I believe it was unlimited use I'll see if I can find the thread.
Userlevel 5

http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/call_fwd Found it... In the comments to one of my posts Myke seems to say it's unlimited use and does not count against your minutes.
Userlevel 6

Thanks Jorden!
Userlevel 5

Not a problem!
This is call forwarding pay per use. The charge is 35 cents per minute.