Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What do you offer for Family Share Plans?

Looking for some help with plans...

9 replies

Userlevel 7
koodo doesn't have family share plans, however I'm pretty sure that if you have 2 lines on an account, there is unlimited calling between these phones or something like that.
If that is the case, Telus is currently offering better plans than Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Corey Storimans wrote:

Kind of but not in every circumstance.
Userlevel 7
Corey Storimans wrote:

If you were getting a 3-line deal for a bunch of galaxy S4s, then maybe, considering the $30 and $45 add-on just got double data, making the $45 especially awesome.
Corey Storimans wrote:

So then for $95.00 how much data am I getting?
Corey Storimans wrote:

Then is that Data Sharable between two or three devices?
Userlevel 7
Corey Storimans wrote:

Oops, the add on is $50. My bad. You start with the primary line: $55 for premium phone, $45 for a "lite" phone, $35 for BYOD/SIM-only. Then you add data and it is shareable with all future lines. The $50 one is the best value for 6GB. Then you add lines, same prices as first mentioned, but you end up saving money/getting better value over time. It works well for families.
I can add someone to my data plan for 35 dollars as where a Koodo customer has to pay full price for another plan. A second person should be able to share the data... it just makes sense.
Userlevel 7
Corey Storimans wrote:

I can add someone to my data plan for 35 dollars as where a Koodo customer has to pay full price ...

Well as long as that person is doing BYOD/SIM-only then yes you can add them on for $35. Otherwise it would be $55 to get them a premium phone and $45 for a lite phone. You're right, Robellus actually have something good going on here, especially with the double data promo running. But not everyone's gonna want to pay a premium or even have data, for that matter. Every customer's needs are different and the key in sales is to assess their needs thoroughly to make the best suggestion...