Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What are the hours for the customer service call centre?

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... You have 24/7 support here at the community... What can we do for you Phea?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yeah, it's unlikely you will get through quickly Phea with all the holiday inquiries. Maybe ask your question here first.
Bernard wrote:

Yeah, it's unlikely you will get through quickly Phea with all the holiday inquiries. Maybe ask y...

You guys made me wait on hold over two hours and then answered and said "we're sorry but due to unforseen circumstances we cannot take your call at this time" and hung up. Then when i called back i had to press all the buttons to speak to an agent and AFTER two minutes of that I was told to "call back during regular business hours" THAT'S WHAT I DID in the first place. But seriously I'm just going to go to Bell now because of this. I don't have a contract with you and you're making it really difficult to change my plan so you're just going to lose a customer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As the above said we'd be more than glad to help you here but the hours are: 0900-2100 mon-fri 0900-1900 sat-sun Atlantic Canada 1000-2200 and 1000-2000 All local time. They're closed now so you'll get an answer here before you can call tomorrow.
Userlevel 1
They  don't have real opening hours they just respond when they want ! Bad services
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

They  don't have real opening hours they just respond when they want ! Bad services

I'm pretty sure that they open when the hours say that they do. If you mean through social media and email then it's less clear but their response times do vary greatly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

They have hours when reps are working to nswer calls. But the calls far exceed the number of reps that are able to answer them all. But that's what koodo is about. Low pricing and self serve.
Userlevel 1
Nick Koodo wrote:

Yeah but today at 20PM they said it was closed. Also 5 hours and a half is impossible for a waiting time.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Nick Koodo wrote:

Is your inquiry relating to payment/reconnection Nicolas? If yes, payments can be made by dialling #227 or at our site, unless outstanding amount or time since last payment is significant. 
Userlevel 1
Nick Koodo wrote:

Yeah It's about reconnection but no response from you for 3 days.. I cannot wait longer than this. I think I'm gonna reconnect for december and change company after that.
Nick Koodo wrote:

Same here. Going to another company. Waited 2+hrs twice. Second time I got through and the seemed like he hired 2hrs earlier. Couldn't answer simple questions like payment arrangement, exchanges and that new $60 plan that you only offer new customers. Terrible service