Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Wanting to upgrade to the medium tab

I want to upgrade my phone and use the new medium tab, but will i have to upgrade my plan as well? The plan that i have right now is the $35 data promo plan.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Great news Riley! As long as your plan is over 30$ (which it is) you can keep it.
Chad Burr wrote:

Great news Riley! As long as your plan is over 30$ (which it is) you can keep it.

Alright thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Keep in mind there is a $5 per month tab charge on the medium tab that will be added to your bill each month for the next 24 months or until your tab is paid off whichever comes first. So before taxes or overages your bill will be $40 a month now. Its still a great deal because your basically getting a no intrest loan.
Chad Burr wrote:

I need phone on a medium tab not plan
Chad Burr wrote:

I had I phone 4 s it drop my hand I broke the back glass its give me tronle
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

Hi Nauffer. You can go to any Koodo stores or Retail partners to upgrade your phone. http://koodomobile.com/en/on/storelocator.shtml