Koodo Community

WANNA BE CUSTOMER

i HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ORDER A NEW PLAN, AN OFFER THAT EXPIRES 31 DEC BUT AT CHECKOUT i GET A MESSAGE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY CREDIT CARD INFO. i HAVE TRIED 2 DIFFERENT BANK CARDS, SAME MESSAGE. i AM NOT CURRENTLY A CUSTOMER AND AT THIS GO ON i MAY NOT BE

5 replies

Are you using a valid Canadian credit card? Your name and billing address with Koodo must match what is with the card you're using.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/ordering-online
Yes, same detail for both bank/credit cards as what I entered on the order; I double & triple checked the address on the bank statements, I called the banks to confirm the detail. According to my banks I should be good
There must be something wrong somewhere along the line with your cards and how Koodo does a credit check. Change of address recently? You can contact Koodo and they might be able to tell you exactly what the problem is. Another option is to go to a Koodo store/kiosk.
I called Koodo, couldn't help. Nearest store is over 1 hr drive away & the promo was to expire 31 Dec 2018. Thanks for your consideration of my issue though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
NL_MACK wrote:

I called Koodo, couldn't help. Nearest store is over 1 hr drive away & the promo was to expire 31 Dec 2018. Thanks for your consideration of my issue though

Just FYI for future that Visa Debit does not work. It needs to be a pure credit card