Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Voicemail Set Up

I changed my number to a new province. Now I can't figure out how to set up my voicemail. On Koodo's website it says to call them from a phone other than my Koodo phone but I don't have one. On another thread it said to call your own number and you'd get an automated welcome message. When I do that, I get a message saying enter the number you'd like to leave a message for or press # for your own mail box. If I press #, it then asks me to enter the mailbox #. When I put my phone number it gives me an error message. Please help.

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Hey Heather, you can contact our Technical Support team to get assistance with your voicemail issue. *611 Option 6. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Thanks Myke. All fixed after talking to Tech Support.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just wanted to add, for anyone else who encounters this problem, this issue generally means that the phone has not automatically been updated with the correct VM access number after a phone number change. It's typically a simple matter to update the phone with the right number but you'll need to call tech suport to find out what it is.