Koodo Community

using data

• 24 April 2021
  • 7 replies

I can’t seem to get any connection to he internet. Anyone know why this is

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your phone working for texting and calling? Do you have data turned on in your settings? Does your plan have data on it and doesn't have data block that may be blocking you from using it?

I can text and call. Data turned on and have 8gb to use. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can text and call. Data turned on and have 8gb to use. 

Did it ever work for you? If so has anything changed between when it was working and now? (i.e. new phone)

I got the account 2 weeks ago just started using yesterday as I got rid of my work phone 

calling and text work no data though 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I got the account 2 weeks ago just started using yesterday as I got rid of my work phone 

calling and text work no data though 

Ahh okay. Have you tried a simple restart of your device to see if that gets the data going?

As well what's the model number of the phone you're using?

It’s an iPhone XR 

and the phone has been reset 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s an iPhone XR 

and the phone has been reset 

It’s possible you might need to provision the network on your phone. Make sure your APN settings are correct. You might want to reset your network settings first and restart your iPhone.

Once that is complete, you can configure your APN settings manually. You can follow these instructions:

1. Under Settings, select Cellular
  2. Select Cellular Data Network
  3. Set APN settings to sp.koodo.com

If you are still having issues after this, you can visit the Apple website for more troubleshooting solutions. https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201415

You can also schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.