Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Used data when I was intending on using WiFi

I was trying to use my phone on my wifi but accidently used the mobile network so now I'm going to be charged data usage fees since I don't have a plan. How can I have this waived as I thought I was using WiFi? And secondly how do I use WiFi on my Moto G?
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 9 July 2014, 22:20

I don't know how much you got charges and I cant guarantee you if they will wave it, but you need to call Koodo *611 from your phone and talk to them about your case.( You made mistake) For your future wifi or data usage : You can turn off your data on your phone: Setting > More under Wireless & networks > mobile networks > Uncheck " data enable Also, Setting > Turn on Wi-Fi ( select your connection)

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't know how much you got charges and I cant guarantee you if they will wave it, but you need to call Koodo *611 from your phone and talk to them about your case.( You made mistake) For your future wifi or data usage : You can turn off your data on your phone: Setting > More under Wireless & networks > mobile networks > Uncheck " data enable Also, Setting > Turn on Wi-Fi ( select your connection)