Koodo Community
Solved

use new Promotion

• 26 August 2020
  • 5 replies

I just upgraded one of my lines last month to $45 for 1GB. However, now I see there is a promo for $45 for 2GB. Is there a way to get the new data limit for the current promotion to be applied to my account ?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 26 August 2020, 23:33

I believe the promo is only available for new activation and current customers who upgrade on a tab

I believe so too. (All promo plans are only available for new activation or phone upgrade).

But, $45 promo plan doesn't mentioning about it.  

Also he just upgrade his phone last month.   I've seen many post that people complain/demand about promo plan and seems like you can get it (or some kind of deals)  if you call in.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you switch to this through your self serve account? I believe this is one of the ones that you can.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Send them message through FB or Twitter.

They seems like giving out some kind of deals to customers if you don't get promo.

There is no guarantee, but I would try.

Allan M, the options in Self Serve seem to not show all the plans. When I select “Change my plan”, I get the basic $30 and $35 plans, $60 for 8 GB, and $75 for 10 GB, and nothing else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe the promo is only available for new activation and current customers who upgrade on a tab

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I believe so too. (All promo plans are only available for new activation or phone upgrade).

But, $45 promo plan doesn't mentioning about it.  

Also he just upgrade his phone last month.   I've seen many post that people complain/demand about promo plan and seems like you can get it (or some kind of deals)  if you call in.