Koodo Community

Community

Solved

US texting

When I text 3TXT to 4545 do I get a confirmation. I didn't and can't see anywhere that the add on added

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you should receive a confirmation if the add on was successfully provisioned.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Sharon - does your phone number end with 752? If so, I'm not seeing it on your account. When did you try texting for the add-on?
Hi Ranjan - it is my son's phone but on our plan.  His number ends in 745 and he says he texted 3TXT to 4545 at about 5AM right before he had to board his plane. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sharon Price wrote:

Hi Ranjan - it is my son's phone but on our plan.  His number ends in 745 and he says he tex...

Sorry Sharon, I'm unable to locate the account using the information I have (your name and email address). We'll need to validate your account details and can then look into this a bit further with you, to confirm whether or not it's been added correctly to the account, and if not, get that sorted. Would you mind sending us a private message on Facebook in order to look into this?
Sharon Price wrote:

Hi Ranjan - it is my son's phone but on our plan.  His number ends in 745 and he says he tex...

Easier said than done.  My facebook is pretty limited so I'm not sure how to do that. Can we text?  And I'm now getting quite concerned that my son is texting back to his friends and it's costing us. 
Sharon Price wrote:

Actually Ranjan the account is under my husband's email.  It's Walter Price at XXXXX@XXXX.com.  Does that help?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sharon Price wrote:

Thanks for the quick chat, Sharon! Just confirming that the 3-day unlimited US text add-on is now on the account. Let us know if you need anything else!
Sharon Price wrote:

Thank you, thank you! 🙂