Koodo Community
Solved

US Roaming Add-On Timing

• 6 January 2014
  • 1 reply

I just had a question about the U.S. Roaming Text - $15/400 Texts add-on. I added this to my account on December 17 as I was going on a 3 day vacation, I received a confirmation that my account had been updated, but I only skimmed the contents as it was clearly for the changes I made to my account. When I got my bill for that month I had been charged for all of my usage abroad as if I didn't add that add-on. Upon inspecting the account update email further, the add-on was said to not take effect until January 17th instead of December 17th when I made the change. My question is, is this the correct way that these add-on's work? Because the documentation says that "You can start using them right after you buy them."
icon

Best answer by Zaphod Beeblebrox 6 January 2014, 18:19

Definately not. When you add the feature, it should have taken effect immediately after the addition was confirmed. Have customer service look into it deeper and possibly adjust the account.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Definately not. When you add the feature, it should have taken effect immediately after the addition was confirmed. Have customer service look into it deeper and possibly adjust the account.