Koodo Community

Community

Solved

US roaming

I'm going to US for a few days and i want internet on my mobile so that i can use GPS and viber easily. Is there any add on feature for this? I have $45 plan with Koodo.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Hello Maryem, Theres an add-on for your plan that I think you'd like! For 3 days of unlimited talk and text + 100 MB of Data its $30.00 For 10 days of unlimited talk and text + 250 MB of Data its $40.00 and for 30 days of unlimited talk and text + 500 MB of data its $75.00 To add any of these to your plan, all you have to do is call into customer service (*611 from your Koodo phone) before you go and say you'd like them added on!
Userlevel 4
Matthew wrote:

Hello Maryem, Theres an add-on for your plan that I think you'd like! For 3 days of unlimi...

I forgot to mention these are all for when you travel to the United States. There are also strictly Talk and Text add ons with no Data as well if that's something you're interested in.
Matthew wrote:

Hello Maryem, Theres an add-on for your plan that I think you'd like! For 3 days of unlimi...

Thanks so much Matthew. I am only interestd in data roaming and no txt or calls. I guess $30plan suits me. Thnks fr d info 🙂
Userlevel 5
Also a suggestion to get HERE by Nokia, great offline GPS for Android works really well, and its free. Roaming data + Google Map GPS will kill your bandwidth fast
Wow! Dats an amazing option! It solves my problem. I was mainly worried abt GPS.