Koodo Community
Solved

US messaging within the States

• 26 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I am trying to find out if I send text messages while I am in the states how much they cost.  I do not care about the calling and I know incoming is free.  I know within Canada I can text anywhere in the world.  Since I cannot get a human being can someone please let me know...thanks

icon

Best answer by Allan M 26 November 2021, 07:13

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Or you if you have the easy roam add-on on your account then it will be charged at $9/day that you use it.

https://www.koodomobile.com/easyroam

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

????? $9 a day for texting…  ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

????? $9 a day for texting…  ¿¿¿¿¿¿

Yes.

But even with pay per use, the first text will  trigger $10 and OP can send texts up to 100 with it…  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$10 on pay-per-use is valid for up to 100 texts till next billing cycle. Would have to send almost 100 texts a day for $9/diem roaming package to pay off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$9 a day allows you to use your phone exactly the way you would in Canada. Any voice, data or outgoing text message usage will trigger the daily easy roam charge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$10 on pay-per-use is valid for up to 100 texts till next billing cycle. Would have to send almost 100 texts a day for $9/diem roaming package to pay off.

True.  I forgot that OP mentioned s/he doesn't need to call. Just texting. Then PPU would fit in this OP's case.