Koodo Community

Community

US Long Distance Included In Plans

I know there's an add-on that gives you cheaper rates for calling the US, but would it be possible to get US Long Distance INCLUDED in plans? I have so many friends in the US. It'd be nice to be able to call them without worrying about charges. I'd love to see some sort of US and Canada-wide long distance plan in the near future. My dad is with Mobilicity and he has free Canada AND United States calling included in his plan. I switched to Mobilicity a couple years ago and the coverage was TERRIBLE. Koodo is perfect and I would LOVE the US calling feature. Please consider making this a reality soon!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Indeed, Rania! That would be awesome. Keep your fingers crossed... I'll do the same with mine, as well as my toes, legs and eyes 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe Koodo had something like this at one time but due to an underwhelming amount of ppl actually taking advantage of it, it was removed from the plan offerings.
Is the US now included in the Long Distance plans noew offered.  It would be if it stated it here in the description!1000 international LD minutes only available for new activations and upgrades. Includes calls to India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Claude Regnier wrote:

Is the US now included in the Long Distance plans noew offered.  It would be if it stated it...

The included Long Distance is within Canada only. There is a $10 / month add-on for unlimited US calls, and the temporary offer you mention, which is only to the listed countries.

Claude Regnier wrote:

Is the US now included in the Long Distance plans noew offered.  It would be if it stated it...

Right now there is an additional 1000 minutes of international calling on new plans and certain upgrades.. The mentioned countries and text I have listed in my initial comment. Is the USA includes in that special?
Claude Regnier wrote:

I know they are not included in the initial plans and that you can add us calling.. it is the New limited time upgrade i am referring too. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Claude Regnier wrote:

...and the temporary offer you mention, which is only to the listed countries.