Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Urgent! Can't change to promotional plan!

Koodo has been giving me crap customer support recently. I called in many times and no one picked up or returned the call (yes I called during operating hours) so I thought I'd give this a shot. I have an outdated plan that costs 39$ a month for 300 Canada wide minutes and 300 MB of data. I only found out today that there is a promotional plan that is $45 for unlimited Canada wide minutes and 1GB of data. I want to get this plan but in the self serve menu I don't have the option to select that. Never mind that I don't have the option to select any of the newer plans including the $33 plan which is the equivalent of my current plan but cheaper. Can someone please tell me how I can get my hands on the $45 plan or $33 plan via self serve. Today is the last day for that $45 promotion plan and I waited all day for Koodo to return my call (but to no avail) and now their telephone line is closed so I have no choice but to use self serve. Oh yeah I'm using tab medium with my Galaxy S4 that I got exactly a year ago (I have roughly $110 left on my tab) Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You've obviously made the required effort. Send Koodo a secure email today using this link: https://secure.koodomobile.com/account/appmanager/support/contactus Copy the message above. You obviously tried to apply before the deadline, so there should be no reason for them not to give you the plan without charging you a service fee.
I agree with Bob, I have the exact same issue except the $45 plan is the exact same as the plan I am using now, but $15 cheaper. I exhausted all other outlets and sent them an email before reading your post and bobs reply. Hopefully bob is right and we will get what we want.
I was told u had to pay off your tab first
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You cannot switch to the new plans if you still have a negative tab.