Koodo Community
Solved

Upgrades phone want to change my plan

• 1 September 2020
  • 6 replies

I upgraded my phone Aug 5.  I am now trying to  change my rate to the 9g offered with upgrades but self serve keeps telling me to wait 14 days after upgrade to make changes.  It is now past 14 days..I am getting the same message to wait and cannot get ahold of a real person…..Koodo is telling me they are really popular right now and cant hook me up with a rep,  Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 1 September 2020, 01:54

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Schedule set up call back through Koodo assist.

Or, send them a message through FB or Twitter.

It might take some time to get response because of promo plans. You actually upgrade your phone recently. I would ask them to switch to a promo plan.

I am in the same situation. I upgraded my phone on July 28th. I would also like the 9gb.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am in the same situation. I upgraded my phone on July 28th. I would also like the 9gb.

Then you’ll have to do the same as Mayumi said to do. Hopefully you’ll be able to get it.

It might take some time to get response because of promo plans. You actually upgrade your phone recently. I would ask them to switch to a promo plan.

Thank you....koofo assist seems to currently be unable to schedule call backs  I have tried numerous times. 

I did send a message on FB and am awaiting a reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you....koofo assist seems to currently be unable to schedule call backs  I have tried numerous times. 

Tip is just wait for their response. 

This is Allan's reply on the other thread. I didn't know how their FB system works, but keep sending message is not good idea.

"The way the Facebook system is setup is that everything gets sorted and the oldest responses work their way to the top of the queue. If you keep sending them messages then your request keeps getting bumped back to the bottom. "

Tip is just wait for their response. 

This is Allan's reply on the other thread. I didn't know how their FB system works, but keep sending message is not good idea.

"The way the Facebook system is setup is that everything gets sorted and the oldest responses work their way to the top of the queue. If you keep sending them messages then your request keeps getting bumped back to the bottom. "

Good tip...Fb message just sent once...yesterday..so we will see what happens