Koodo Community
Solved

Upgrade issues

• 13 December 2020
  • 7 replies

On Nov 18, I tried to upgrade to a Pixel 5. My order seems to be stuck in limbo, as it still hasn’t shipped yet. I got the first bill for the new plan today, and it looks like the bonus 2GB wasn’t applied to the plan either. When I look at the usage panel in self-serve, I see a 6GB limit instead of the 8GB limit I think I should be seeing. I don’t see any mention of the 2GB bonus that was supposed to have been included for new customers or upgrades.

icon

Best answer by Dinh 13 December 2020, 21:45

if the 2GB bonus was there, it should have showed up in the add-on section of your rateplan. When you viewed the rateplan there, did you see a $0 2Gb addon along with other add-ons? 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

if the 2GB bonus was there, it should have showed up in the add-on section of your rateplan. When you viewed the rateplan there, did you see a $0 2Gb addon along with other add-ons? 

I do if I look in the plan section on a desktop browser rather than mobile. In the desktop browser I see two tiles for data - one 2gb and the other 6gb. The 2gb one has 30mb usage, the 6gb shows no usage. Guessing it’ll use up the 2gb first then start on the 6gb? Weird I can’t see them on mobile.

Looks like I’m not the only one in the late pixel 5 boat. Frustrating to not have any communication in nearly a month. Thanks for your help with the tab - must be something with the lastpass browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad that the add-on was there. They always take the data from the add-on first then the data in the rateplan. 

Was you able to scroll down in the usage section with the mobile version? I thought the 2 “data” bucket should show up. I was able to see 2 data buckets on my account normally. 

I don’t believe I could see it - the only thing I could see was the 6144mb tile. I can’t sign in on mobile any more. Always just see “an error occurred”. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t believe I could see it - the only thing I could see was the 6144mb tile. I can’t sign in on mobile any more. Always just see “an error occurred”. 

As you can see it on the desktop, I guess the issue could be from the browser or the cache of it. I would suggest you try to clear the cache of the browser or try to log into another browsers and see.

Re the Pixel5, as you could see in multiple threads, it was a mess. Hopefully you will get yours soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Kevbry - You should have received  an email update regarding your order last tonight.  If not, sometime this morning. Pls follow one of the options suggested there. Thanks for your understanding!