Koodo Community

Community

Question

Up to $120 in bill credits over 12 months ($10 off/month)

So I signed up for the 55$ plan today with 3 GB and it said I will get 10$ off for 12 months but what exactly is this offer? Because the mobile shop advisor told me he can’t guarantee I will get this 10$ off. So anyone can solve my question?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It's a $10/month bring your own phone bill credit. Just a promo if you bring your own phone and sign up with Koodo.
Userlevel 6
Hi Haolin,

Which store did you go to? is it Wow Mobile or Mobile Shop in Superstore/Loblaws? He should have the option during activation/renewal to add it on. I recommend contacting Koodo through Facebook Messenger and ask if it is added on.
Erwin wrote:

Hi Haolin,

Which store did you go to? is it Wow Mobile or Mobile Shop in Superstore/Loblaws? He ...

I went to the mobile shop in superstore... Yea I think I should ask
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can also get an extra 2GB of data as well! Unless you already included it in your 3GB.
Robert wrote:

You can also get an extra 2GB of data as well! Unless you already included it in your 3GB.

I got that! Just wanna know if that 10$ off per month is automatically applied...
Plus, get a $10 bill credit for 12 months on plans $40+ when you bring your own phone, or a $10 bill credit for 6 months on Tab Small and Medium on plans $40+.* Here is the offer from their website