Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Up Grading my phone

Good Day I currently have the Samsung Galaxy Ace model # GT-55830D pay as you go or they take $30 a month for my services I am considering upgrading and my question is would they do a trade in and I pay the difference.I am also considering just using KooDoo as my only phone and cancelling my home number can you also give me an offer or package as a pay as you go like I currently have?
icon

Best answer by Matthew 29 December 2013, 20:35

Hello Cheryl, Looking at our trade in prices, most of the Ace models are "recycle" only. Meaning we would take the phone for safe disposing purposes but you will not receive any discount on your next phone. With our "Pre-Paid" services, you have a couple different options. If you have a Koodo kiosk near you, I would suggest going down to them for a full explanation and the best advice. our "Pre-Paid" does work a little differently than everyone elses, and explaining it through text would be less informative. If you want some simple explanations, and an idea of what you can get go here: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/prepaid.shtml Baseplans expire every 30 days, and are required on the account to keep it active. Boosters are add-ons that allow you more minutes/data than what you will get with a Base Plan. Boosters also never expire, as long as you keep a Base Plan active on the account.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Hello Cheryl, Looking at our trade in prices, most of the Ace models are "recycle" only. Meaning we would take the phone for safe disposing purposes but you will not receive any discount on your next phone. With our "Pre-Paid" services, you have a couple different options. If you have a Koodo kiosk near you, I would suggest going down to them for a full explanation and the best advice. our "Pre-Paid" does work a little differently than everyone elses, and explaining it through text would be less informative. If you want some simple explanations, and an idea of what you can get go here: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/prepaid.shtml Baseplans expire every 30 days, and are required on the account to keep it active. Boosters are add-ons that allow you more minutes/data than what you will get with a Base Plan. Boosters also never expire, as long as you keep a Base Plan active on the account.