Koodo Community

Community

UNLIMITED INTERNATIONAL CALLING ADDS ON TO INDIA

Please add unlimited international calling add to India like TELUS does, they cost $20/month add on for unlimited direct calling to India.. I found that koodo do have adds on plan but for CHINA HONG KONG AND U.K only. Please add INDIA also because I want to stay with koodo but this add on is so great that I was thinking to go for telus.

15 replies

Userlevel 3
Unfortinately, Koodo does not offer unlimited calling to India. We don't know if there will be an add on in the near future. The only option would be to get the $3 LD saver which would give you a long distance rate at $0.05 a minute. If you feel you should go to another provider I'd have to leave that at your descretion.
Userlevel 6
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Unfortinately, Koodo does not offer unlimited calling to India. We don't know if there will be an...

Were you behind this? 🙂 It looks like they added India after all. Not quite unlimited but whoever wants to spend more than 1,000 minutes on the phone talking has too much time on their hands. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/add-ons/index.html
Userlevel 7
Or you could sign up for Skype2go which translates long distance numbers to local ones. Idk what the monthly charge is for India but I pay 2.99 per month to the USA unlimited. And it doesn't use any data at all.
Userlevel 5
Hi Jatinder, Did you check out our International Long Distance India add-on? It's 1000 minutes for $20/months. It's not unlimited, but you get to talk for like 30 minutes a day for a whole month! 🙂 https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/add-ons/index.html
It was unlimited before. Why the change?
Userlevel 7
KaneSlavik wrote:

The USA one was unlimited but idt the India one ( which is rather new) was ever unlimited unless I'm mistaken.
Userlevel 5
KaneSlavik wrote:

I never saw an unlimited India plan before, just the 1000min one that is currently available.
Userlevel 7
KaneSlavik wrote:

It was unlimited before EDIT: Now I'm unsure if they offered it before
Userlevel 5
KaneSlavik wrote:

We've never offered it unlimited 🙂
KaneSlavik wrote:

At Raza.com giving 1000mins for $14, why do we want spend $20+tax for the same 1000mins
Userlevel 7
KaneSlavik wrote:

It's very convienient to just call through your phone instead of having to call through a third party
Userlevel 6
KaneSlavik wrote:

If you like Raza, use it. No one forces you to get what koodo offers.:-) big thumbs up for freedom of choice!:-)
KaneSlavik wrote:

Are you a freedom fighter?
KaneSlavik wrote:

I'm using Raza.com to call India and koodo is my service provider. So, I'm not doing any marketing for Raza.com. Price wise Raza.com is cheaper to call india. I'm not forcing anybody to get a Raza.com. Just sharing my opinion.
Userlevel 6
KaneSlavik wrote:

Of course. That's what I'm saying. Everyone is happy. We all buy different things at different prices for different reasons.