Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlimited Incoming Calls & Canada-Wide Plans?

For the add-on "unlimited incoming calls", it says "does not apply to Canada-wide plans", but some of the Canada-wide plans offer unlimited incoming calls as a built-in feature... what does this mean? Does it apply, or not? With a Canada-wide plan, my local calling area is effectively all of Canada - is this not true for unlimited incoming?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
•Let them call you. With unlimited incoming calls, while you're in your local calling area, every call you receive costs you nothing - nothing more than the low monthly fee. And the minutes you use don't count towards your monthly limit. Restrictions: **Subject to long distance charges when outside your local calling area. ** = Does not apply to Canada-wide plans. It means there are no long distance charges. You still need to add the feature if you want unlimited incoming calls on a Canada Wide plan that, otherwise, does nto have it, or just change the plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

•Let them call you. With unlimited incoming calls, while you're in your local calling area, every...

That's a great explanation Tyler. I was really confused too. The wording is horrible When I read it: Restrictions: Subject to long distance charges when outside your local calling area. Does not apply to Canada-wide plans. I thought it meant Canada-Wide plans cannot get this add-on
Userlevel 4
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

•Let them call you. With unlimited incoming calls, while you're in your local calling area, every...

So did I for a second. Thought they changed something and I was unaware of it.