Koodo Community

Unlimited incoming calls

Userlevel 2
  • New User
  • 356 replies
As we see other providers are offering great offers on boxing week and to increase their year end sale. I suggest if koodo can add unlimited incoming calls to all plans than koodo will be the best company to sign up with. I have tried few different canadian carriers and observed koodo has a best coverage and signal strength. Do you agree guys? This will also make existing customers happy. Wish you all Merry Christmas.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
I personally have no need for it but I think they should bring it back as an Add-on like they use to have for those that do need it as Koodo's all about flexibility.
Userlevel 1
What about our awesome new $25 Talk and Text plan PD? It doesn't include unlimited incoming calls but it is very competitive and gives you a lot of bang for your buck. Check it out: https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Userlevel 2
Ashley I completely agree with you. New $25 plan is the best plan in canada right now. I changed my plan to this new plan. I am now going to be with koodo for years to come as I like the koodo is the best coverage in canada. I am a very satisfied customer of koodo. Merry Christmas.
Userlevel 1
PD wrote:

Ashley I completely agree with you. New $25 plan is the best plan in canada right now. I changed ...

Merry Christmas PD 🙂
I'm new to North-America, but where I come from (Norway), paying for incoming calls is absurd - the other person is already paying for the call. I agree with the first suggestion. It should be added to all Koodo plans, always. As someone that gets more incoming calls, that last longer, and from non-US and Canada, I get burned on not having it included in the lower cost plans. Example: I dont ever use more than 600mb data Outgoing I use around 300 min, incoming around 500 I text around 100 texts a month. Yet I have to go for a 50$ a month plan for 1000 mb data, 1000 min, with unlimited text and MMS - just so I can get an unlimited incoming that also covers my data use. It's unecessary and absurd. And honestly, I am shocked that not more people want this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Liv-Anita Dahl wrote:

I'm new to North-America, but where I come from (Norway), paying for incoming calls is absurd - t...

I agree. I'm against any sort of incoming call (and especially incoming SMS) charges (unless roaming).
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Liv-Anita Dahl wrote:

I'm new to North-America, but where I come from (Norway), paying for incoming calls is absurd - t...

In most places outside North America, mobile phones have their own dialing codes, and all callers pay for outgoing calls, often paying a higher rate to call mobile numbers. This is transparent and easy to understand. Not so in North America, where there are no special codes for mobile, and most landline callers do not pay for outgoing (local) calls. Interconnection costs tend to be higher for calls to mobile numbers since the recipient is not at a fixed location, but it's not practical to track and bill separately for mobile users.
Liv-Anita Dahl wrote:

wrong information
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Liv-Anita Dahl wrote:

Useless statement. Can you actually point out anything that's wrong about it or do you simply assume it's wrong because it doesn't match what you want to hear?