Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unlimited Evenings and Weekends 5pm to 7am?

unlimited evenings till 7am next morning?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Your evenings start time depends on which plan you have but all of them end at 8am the next day.
That is correct.
Userlevel 7
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

That's why I said it lol
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

"*I don't work for Koodo* and I *never have*. My posts are my *opinions* only or what I have experienced and do not reflect what Koodo *might say*. " Just backing you up.
Userlevel 7
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

Thanks for your thoughts but you should stick to posting information that is relevant to the OP (adding new info, etc). "That is correct" posts are actually quite frowned upon because they are just unnecessary and can constitute gaming.
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

I didn't feel it was unnecessary, sorry if I hurt your feelings. I just wanted to customer to be reassured because of the info that you have stated on your account may cause the customer to be un-trust worthey of your response. Thanks, Have a good day!
Userlevel 4
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

Actually it was unneccessary. How exactly would Ahmad's response be untrustworthy? He makes a good point that adding a line such as that is a cheap way to gain points for whatever reason.
Benn H wrote:

That is correct.

@Ben Unless your answer is providing additional information, there is no need to repeat information that has already been stated.