Koodo Community

Community

Unlimited Data

Need to have plans with unlimited data!!!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
BEST IDEA EVER!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lol Chad. Nora, unfortunately, it will not happen soon!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Lol Chad. Nora, unfortunately, it will not happen soon!

Where UNLIMITED DATA is advertised (in the US), the first "x" amount is at full speed and the "unlimited" rest is usually throttled to 2G or 3G, cheerfully explained in the very fine print. There is often a disclaimer that unlimited refers to surfing and email, NOT downloading or streaming. Went through that scenario a while ago with rural satellite internet service. One big update on some maps or gps and your will be crawling for the rest of the month.
Userlevel 5
Do you truly NEED a plan with unlimited data? Or do you just really WANT a plan with unlimited data. Id guess that a pretty high percentage of people are fine with a 2gb plan, although with that said, Id also bet a high percentage of those people would pay more for an unlimited plan even though they don't need it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Do you truly NEED a plan with unlimited data? Or do you just really WANT a plan with unlimited da...

All-you-can-eat buffet... only so much cake you can consume in one sitting.
Userlevel 3
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Do you truly NEED a plan with unlimited data? Or do you just really WANT a plan with unlimited da...

I fully utilize my plan. I use between 9-11GB a month. I pay a staggering $75 laugh out loud.