Koodo Community

Community

Unlimited Data

I noticed that Wind Mobile offers unlimited data with their plans that start at $30. It would be awesome if we could have unlimited data with our plans. It would be appreciated if we could receive more data with our plans.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Unlimited data just won't happen but I would just love to see more data with the plans but not at a significant cost increase
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wind only offers unlimited data within the red areas of their coverage map. Try to use it anywhere else and you'll pay $1/MB.
Userlevel 5
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Wind only offers unlimited data within the red areas of their coverage map. Try to use it anywhe...

Plus it slows down so much after a certain point - it's really annoying.
Userlevel 1
Never-the-less so many people want "unlimited" data (which they will never get) I think it is time for Koodo to invest in the equipment to give you somewhat unlimited data (the kind that works fine until you hit a quota and then still works fine but at much slower speed). Wind gets a lot of customers because of their "unlimited" data, many of them potential Koodo customers. Several of my friends and associates have encouraged me to switch to Wind for their unlimited data (although Wind makes it quite clear it isn't truly unlimited in every way). I think many would take it anyway (even with the slow down monster that kicks in when you hit your quota) as then they don't have to worry about overages. In fact I would love to have a data package where I will NEVER be charged extra for data, even if that means it slows down to a crawl or refuses to work at all when I am overseas.