Koodo Community

Community

unlimited data

I see some companies are offering unlimited data and would love to have that on my plan.

11 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Darryl! I'm interested in having unlimited Data, do you have in mind the cost and provider name, I'll call him right away, it should not be more than what I can afford
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Hi Darryl! I'm interested in having unlimited Data, do you have in mind the cost and provider na...

WIND, if in a service zone.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

Hi Darryl! I'm interested in having unlimited Data, do you have in mind the cost and provider na...

Thank you Ahmad, I just had a look to their offer and I am not within their Network. they're offering : $2/hr - $5/day max or 35$/mo (10GB /mo full speed internet includd) fom anywher on Wind Network, they don't really cover lot of areas in Canada. so it doesn't worth it.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

You're looking at the wrong thing. Their PLANS include unlimited data which you can use to tether, etc.
Which companies? As i know in canada there is no wireless provider that offers unlimited data except wind i think but i m not sure. I agree with you it is time to implement that especially in nowdays with multimedia contents , and streaming ....
Userlevel 6
Get it solved ! wrote:

Which companies? As i know in canada there is no wireless provider that offers unlimited data ex...

Multimedia contents and streaming are the exact reason why you won't see the Big3 & kids offer unlimited data. They would much rather charge you overage fees than give you an all-you-can-stream buffet. It's even doubtful we'll ever see a 6GB plan at a reasonable price again (by reasonable I mean $60, not the $100 craziness that 1st tier carriers are proposing).
Get it solved ! wrote:

Which companies? As i know in canada there is no wireless provider that offers unlimited data ex...

If unlimited data was offered, I would never get off youtube and netflix, lol.
Userlevel 6
Get it solved ! wrote:

Same here, and they (our proud Canadian carriers) clearly don't want that. Wait, no, they WANT us on YouTube/Netflix 24/7, but they want to charge us $10 per extra GB for doing so...
Userlevel 7
I believe I saw another topic like this marked as "Not planned" so probably not
Would be nice to have
Userlevel 5
Todd Nicholson wrote:

Would be nice to have

It would be nice to have many things but I don't think no carrier will offer unlimited data just like that. It wouldn't be very "profitable" for them.