Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to Change Plan

• 10 June 2021
  • 1 reply

I’ve been trying to update my rate plan for several days and every time I do, I get an error message, or a check back in an hour message.

I just finished paying off my tab last week, however I’ve tried changing it almost 2-3 times every month as there is far better plans now, then the absurd $75 a month for 10GB I’m paying now.

The screen says:

“Sorry, it looks like that didn’t work. It might help to try again by clicking the button below. SS_RPC_400_API-POST-MSA”

I’ve done it in the morning, in the afternoon and at night, but I keep getting the same results. Just a simple answer would be helpful.

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 10 June 2021, 22:17

I’ve been trying to update my rate plan for several days and every time I do, I get an error message, or a check back in an hour message.

I just finished paying off my tab last week, however I’ve tried changing it almost 2-3 times every month as there is far better plans now, then the absurd $75 a month for 10GB I’m paying now.

The screen says:

“Sorry, it looks like that didn’t work. It might help to try again by clicking the button below. SS_RPC_400_API-POST-MSA”

I’ve done it in the morning, in the afternoon and at night, but I keep getting the same results. Just a simple answer would be helpful.

There may be a technical glitch. I would suggest you to contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The screen says:

There may be a technical glitch. I would suggest you to contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.