Koodo Community
Solved

Unable to change my rate plan

I keep getting this error message “Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).”

I see this part and soon after that I see black screen

And there’s no way to talk to anyone until tomorrow that’s when the callback option is giving earliest.

Edit: I have tried 3 different latest browsers on my laptop and also on my iPhone 13’s safari browser, same issue.

icon

Best answer by TabishX 18 May 2023, 22:40

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'll flag a rep to se if they can assist with the change you want. Otherwise it might well have to be until tomorrow.

after continue to retrying the same thing after few minutes, it actually worked eventually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for letting us know @TabishX 

it might have been a temporary glitch, we are glad that you mananged to make the change eventually.

I’ve had this same error for weeks now.  Extremely annoying.  
Would like to pay less money, but clearly you guys are on the win here with not allowing people to change to cheaper rate plans...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve had this same error for weeks now.  Extremely annoying.  
Would like to pay less money, but clearly you guys are on the win here with not allowing people to change to cheaper rate plans...

Which plan are you trying to change to?

The $50/30G plan

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The $50/30G plan

Do you see this plan as being available to you in your self serve?

Can you post a screenshot of the Review Your Changes screen like TabishX did?  Do you see the same “Application Error” screen too?  If so can you also post a screenshot of that

Yes. I see this plan available when I go to change my plan. And the same error occurs everything. And has for weeks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried on different devices and browsers and you are getting the same error?

I am having this same issue. I was able to change one of my phone lines, but get this exact issue on the second line. On Chrome (Windows & Android), Edge and Firefox (Windows).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having this same issue. I was able to change one of my phone lines, but get this exact issue on the second line. On Chrome (Windows & Android), Edge and Firefox (Windows).

Try using a different device to see if this error still occurs.  If possible, can you post a screeshot of that error as well?

It started working again a few hours later, after getting other various errors as well. Note in my original comment I tried it on both Windows and Android devices.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad its finally working for you