Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unable to change my plan online.. help???

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call 611 from your Koodo phone, or:

Userlevel 4
Usually your account shows a balance owing 12-24 hours before it is uploaded to the self serve site and receiving a text message of your new bill, before you can pay it because Koodo billing system thinks no balance is owing. If this situation applies to you just wait 24 hours and try again.
Userlevel 3
Hello Ashley,

If you would like to change your plan with one of the new ones, you will need to contact us. This option is not yet available on Self-Serve.
Just keep in mind that in order to be eligible for the new plans, your Tab should be $0 or more. If it's not, a payoff will be needed.

Many thanks!
Veronica wrote:

Hello Ashley,

If you would like to change your plan with one of the new ones, you will need to c...

I would also like to change to one of the newer plans but it does not work with self serve.  If I call Koodo to make the change, will I be charged the service fee or would you waive the fee?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Veronica wrote:

Hello Ashley,

If you would like to change your plan with one of the new ones, you will need to c...

If system doesn't let you change, they don't charge you. Just tell them that you tried through shelf serve but you couldn't do it.
Veronica,

I am facing exactly the same issue even though my tab is paid off. Please help. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
akshu dutt wrote:

Veronica,

Did you log into self serve account? (You can't change your plan from app)
What error message did you get?  
Some people get messages like "You have not been with Koodo for at least 3 months" or "You are on the spending limit program" even though  it's  not true. Then you will need to call in. *611 from your phone.
Tell them you tried through self serve but it didn't work. They will help you to fix it.
akshu dutt wrote:

Veronica,

got it.