Koodo Community

two accounts one credit card online?

• 20 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello id like to take advantage of the current promotion $50 10 gb  promotion. I have two lines on my current carrier. But it will not let me setup two lines on one account on the website. I tried calling and they told me to go to a store, but I will not have time to do so before the promotion ends.

My question is will it let me do two separate orders on the website with the same credit card info (different or the same emails) and then later on merge the two accounts into one.?

Thanks 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can merge after 30 days. I would just go ahead with the numbers as separate accounts for now. It's one of the fraud prevention methods Koodo uses to try to keep someone from creating many lines at once.

You can merge after 30 days. I would just go ahead with the numbers as separate accounts for now. It's one of the fraud prevention methods Koodo uses to try to keep someone from creating many lines at once.

Okay, so the website will accept me ordering two separate accounts with same credit card / billing information and email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Okay, so the website will accept me ordering two separate accounts with same credit card / billing information and email?

It may not,  It would be best to create the 2 accounts under different names, emails, and with each person using their own credit cards.  Otherwise, in person would be the other alternative.