Koodo Community
Question

Trying to upgrade My 2GB for 10$ to the new 4gb Deal!

last year i got a text for 2GB of data for 10$, i added the deal to my plan, now this week koodo is offering 4GB for 10$ instead of the 2GB. Is their a way to update my plan to the 4GB for 10$?

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
Did you receive the text of the add-on on your number? if so, you can follow the instruction there to add it.

It isn't a plan change, just an offer of an add-on to your existing plan
Hi,
Did you receive the text of the add-on on your number? if so, you can follow the instruction there to add it.

No, but you think id qualify to upgrade to it wouldn't you think?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

The promotion was targeted. Some got it. Some didn't. I didn't receive it either. Don't expect targeted offers are available for all customers.

You could try to contact Koodo directly and ask if you can have the add-on. However, from previous promo, they are likely telling you to wait and hope for the best....

Hi,

The promotion was targeted. Some got it. Some didn't. I didn't receive it either. Don't expect targeted offers are available for all customers.

You could try to contact Koodo directly and ask if you can have the add-on. However, from previous promo, they are likely telling you to wait and hope for the best....

I may try that ! Thanks !
I usually get the promo texts, but didn't this time. Would like to add the extra data, but don't want to give up the unlimited calling which would happen, if I change my plan to the 50.00 one. Sucks...for those of us that want extra data, but can't afford the more expensive plans....or at least, that's how I feel.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gotta wring every last dollar they can out of you. I'd wait for a deal that might be better for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I usually get the promo texts, but didn't this time. Would like to add the extra data, but don't want to give up the unlimited calling which would happen, if I change my plan to the 50.00 one. Sucks...for those of us that want extra data, but can't afford the more expensive plans....or at least, that's how I feel.
I would check out the plans at Public Mobile.
Userlevel 1
Gotta wring every last dollar they can out of you. I'd wait for a deal that might be better for you.

I got a call a few days ago from Koodo to upgrade my $50/4GB plan to $60/10Gb with unlimited minutes.

I declined and then the next day got a text offer of $10/4Gb or $14/10Gb add on.

They do send upgrade offers but it seems really random.
I received the text offer the day after posting here. I have added the extra data for now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gotta wring every last dollar they can out of you. I'd wait for a deal that might be better for you.I got a call a few days ago from Koodo to upgrade my $50/4GB plan to $60/10Gb with unlimited minutes.

I declined and then the next day got a text offer of $10/4Gb or $14/10Gb add on.

They do send upgrade offers but it seems really random.

It's based on different criteria. Not as random as you think
Userlevel 4
I tried to get the 4gb of data add on for $10 instead i was offered 2gbs for $20 or 1gb $15 right now i am paying $35 for 3gb Koodo has a promotion on now $55 9gbs i perfer to get the 4gb for $10 if one of Koodo admin could help me out would be great i am already paying Koodo over a $110 a month plus two tabs and on a budget