Koodo Community

Community

trouble logging in

Dear Koodo staff, I have a trouble getting started. After I confirmed this email address by the link provided, I tried to log in my account, but every time my browser crashed with "403 Forbidden". And I also fail to log in in the Koodo website. Could you please tell me how to activate the account correctly? And I need to get this done by 8th, please response to me as soon as possible. Thank you.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello,

Have you tried another browser?
I tried edge, chrome, but the problem persists. And I am a new customer in Koodos, is it possible that I did something incorect?
Userlevel 4
Wong Yan-yin wrote:

I tried edge, chrome, but the problem persists. And I am a new customer in Koodos, is it possible...

@Wong Yan-yin

There is always a chance that you did something incorrect. If you can brose and log in to any other secure account using edge or chrome  without any problem it means it has nothing to do with your internet browsers.
Wong Yan-yin wrote:

I tried edge, chrome, but the problem persists. And I am a new customer in Koodos, is it possible...

Thank you, Jan Hope. Unfortunate for me, the Koodo account is the only one with such issue. : (
Userlevel 4
Wong Yan-yin wrote:

@Wong Yan-yin

Is there any Koodo Kiosk near you? Take as many documents with your ID  as you can (passport, drivers licence etc) and ask them to help you. In case something went wrong Koodo is very sensitive for potential security issues. 
Wong Yan-yin wrote:

Thank you, I shall find one Koodo store for help tomorrow. I was hoping I can get the problem fixed online.