Koodo Community
Solved

Transfer from prepaid to monthly but still have credit left

• 24 April 2021
  • 5 replies

I just transferred from prepaid to postpaid. After I transferred my phone number, I realized I added money(top-up) for my prepaid account this morning. Unfortunately, I’m unable to log in to the prepaid account because I used the same email address. Please let me know if there’s any way I can get the refund or transfer the credit to my new postpaid account.

icon

Best answer by Cristian Koodo 29 April 2021, 00:25

@HeyK I checked your Prepaid account and you were right.

The amount owing on your Koodo Postpaid service is adjusted now.

The info will be updated within few minutes in your Self Serve account (www.koodo.com/self-serve).

Thank you!

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately not. It's one of the downsides of switching from prepaid to postpaid. Any balance left in the prepaid account is forfeited upon closure and can't be transfered or refunded.

Unfortunately not. It's one of the downsides of switching from prepaid to postpaid. Any balance left in the prepaid account is forfeited upon closure and can't be transfered or refunded.

Is there’s any guest services phone number I can make a phone call?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can schedule a callback at koodo.com/chat or reach out to customer service with a pm via Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you need to contact a Koodo rep for support, you can schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@HeyK I checked your Prepaid account and you were right.

The amount owing on your Koodo Postpaid service is adjusted now.

The info will be updated within few minutes in your Self Serve account (www.koodo.com/self-serve).

Thank you!