Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Trade ins and promo plans

Two questions from me today:

I recently got the iPhone SE, but kind of regretting it and wishing I got the 6S instead. Does Koodo offer trade ins of any kind? Paying off my tab and then also buying the 6S would be too expensive.

Next, I see a $45 promo plan - it offers almost the same as my $69+ plan and the only reason I have that plan is because I have a tab large - is there a way to snag this promo plan? I would still be paying a tab on top of it of course. 

Cheers!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How recently did you get the iPhone SE? If it is within 15 days, you can exchange it no questions asked. If it is longer than that, you're probably better off trying to sell your phone privately - you're bound to get more money that way!

You can get the $45 plan but only if you pay off your current Tab in its entirety first... there is no other way I'm afraid...
Sophia wrote:

How recently did you get the iPhone SE? If it is within 15 days, you can exchange it no questions...

Fair enough. I might do that. 

Dissapointed about the promo plan... Seems kinda silly to me, honestly. You would think what matters is the tab is being paid, a plan is a plan, you know?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

How recently did you get the iPhone SE? If it is within 15 days, you can exchange it no questions...

I hear ya... but the Tab Plus is an entirely different construction with its own pricing structure etc... I would actually never ever recommend it to anybody 😛 You pay way too much for the plan PLUS you pay more to pay off your phone. Just to save a little money up front... 
Sophia wrote:

Hindsight is 20/20, and Best Buy salesmen have some good pressure tactics up their sleeves 😉
Userlevel 7
Sophia wrote:

Should you be over the 15 days, you can probably sell it yourself quite easily online on sites like Kijiji.