Koodo Community
Question

Tracking number canada post

• 5 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Hi the tracking number i recieved for canada post is not valid i thought maybe it was because i recieved it on sunday and today it would be processed but nothing yet and when i check by loging into the koodo check your order thing it says that is has been shipped

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you copy paste and make sure there were no typos?

I feel embarressed right after I posted this I checked again and it just updated at 530 saying they have my package and its on its way!

Thanks tho looks like they just ended picking it up and processing it at the end of the day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad to hear it's all good! No worries about something like this. Better to ask than to stay in the dark. Have a great day!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I feel embarressed right after I posted this I checked again and it just updated at 530 saying they have my package and its on its way!

Thanks tho looks like they just ended picking it up and processing it at the end of the day!

That’s what usually happens, yeah. When you get the number, it’s the number Koodo has been sent but it’s not necessarily in their system so that’s why it usually takes some times before you can see any information on your end.